While still seeking to expand its reach and effectiveness, Action Africa has the following partners:
- Project C.U.R.E. – (Commission on Urgent Relief & Equipment) was founded in 1987 to help meet the need for medical supplies, equipment and services around the world. PROJECT C.U.R.E. builds sustainable healthcare infrastructure by providing the medical supplies and equipment that medical personnel need to deliver healthcare to their communities. Since its inception, PROJECT C.U.R.E. has delivered medical relief to needy people in more than 120 countries.
- African Action on Health & Education (AAHE) – a Nigeria-based NGO organized to replicate the goals and objectives of Action Africa, Inc.
- Action Salone on Health & Education – a Sierra Leone-based organization organized to replicate the goals and objectives of Action Africa, Inc.
- Aid for Africa – a US-based umbrella organization with over 80 approved member charities that have on-the-ground programs in parts of sub-Saharan Africa. Action Africa is a member.
- Amen Foundation – a US-based religious charity that supports the training and work of Catholic missionaries who now serve on all continents, but mostly in sub-Saharan Africa.
- World Vision – Monthly supplies of educational and household supplies are given as gifts-in-kind for the local outreach programs. Food and nutritional supplies have also been received and distributed.
- Community Initiative Program (CIP-SL) – a Sierra Leone-based NGO that develops and implements programs in health and wellness, education, micro-finance, and agriculture among rural populations.
- Pro-microfinance International – a Republic of Congo – based NGO that offers micro-credit programs to rural women and others in order to create sustainable economic development.
- Oru Progressive Union (OPU-USA) – a US-based Nigerian charity that organizes members and friends to support rural development in Imo State, Nigeria.
- Shepherd Foundation – a Sierra Leone-based NGO that supports programs that engage children in academic, social and cultural development.
- USAIDA, Inc – a USA-based organization that works to deliver medical assistance to needy people in various parts of Africa through its working partners.
- The Healey International Relief Foundation – a USA-based Charity that is at the forefront of medical rehabilitation and reconstruction efforts benefitting the people of Sierra Leone. This Foundation works in direct collaboration with Catholic Agencies in the country of Sierra Leone.
To these partners, we say: Thank You.